What is Tell Me About ...
Tell Me About ... is a brand new fortnightly writing prompt, designed to promote writing on topics relevant to Dominance and submission.
Hosted by The SafeworD/s Club, we hope to share and learn by creating a resource which is a collection of relevant writing from individual blogs.
You may wish to visit as a reader looking for writers who are sharing experiences you can relate to, but we really hope that you will be encouraged to share your own views, ideas and thoughts with us here.
How To Take Part
To take part all you have to do is post a piece relevant to the prompt on your own blog and use the linky tool at the bottom of that week's prompt to add your writing to the collection.
The linky tool will open at 12pm on a Sunday and close at 12pm on a Saturday,
If you don't have a blog of your own but would like to participate then you can post as a member on The SafeworD/s Club blog and link here in the same way.
Once you have added your piece then please promote your link on social media with the hashtag #TellMeAbout, follow the other links, and show your fellow bloggers support by commenting.
- Writing should be personal reflective or factual in nature. While there are lots of great writing projects out there which share writing which is fictional, our aim is to reflect real experience so we would discourage submissions of that genre.
- Writing should be your own and should be posted within the time period set for the prompt.
- Writing which refers to other sources should make sure those sources are clearly acknowledged and attributed.
- Although the prompt will be interpreted in an individual way, your submission should reflect the that theme.We want to reflect real experience so would discourage writing which creates a false impression.
- Only one entry per week per author.
- Always include the Tell Me About... button in all your Tell Me About ... posts. You can download the code from the sidebar.